Return to Headlines
Quarantined - Everything you Need to Know
Tyrone Area Middle School
- If you are sent home due to symptoms, you may return early from quarantine if:
- You produce a negative COVID test OR
- You produce an alternative diagnosis from a physician
- Your doctor can fax this information to the middle school office at 682-1013
- If you are sent home due to close contact/possible exposure, you must stay home from school through the entire 10-day quarantine period.
- Your return date will be given to you at the time you are sent home.
- Contact Tracy Miller, school nurse, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 684-4240 ext 3710
- If you are quarantined due to a positive COVID exposure or you were sent home with symptoms, you are still required to complete all assignments while away from school.
- All assignments for each class are posted to Canvas.
- Email your teacher if you have specific questions about an assignment.
- Login to the Tyrone Area Middle School website -
- Scroll down to find the Google form labeled “Middle School Virtual Day Attendance Form” each day for attendance.
- Log your attendance each day between 6am-10am on this form.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding attendance, please contact Mrs. Niki Goodwin, middle school secretary, at 684-4240 or email@example.com
- Email the technology department at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about Chromebooks, chargers, hotspots, etc.
- School counselor - April Campbell - email@example.com or 684-4240 ext 5222
- School counselor - Matt Kimberlin - firstname.lastname@example.org or 684-4240 ext 5227
- Dean of Students - Lindsay Miksich - email@example.com or 684-4240 ext 3714
- Principal - Shane Cowher - firstname.lastname@example.org or 684-4240 ext 3729