2019-2020 FOOTBALL SEASON
All reserved seating tickets will be on sale starting:
- AUGUST 5, 2019 – 7:30AM TO NOON
- AUGUST 5, 2019 – 4:00PM TO 7:00PM
- AUGUST 6, 2019 – 7:30AM TO NOON
- AUGUST 6, 2019 – 4:00PM TO 7:00PM
- AUGUST 7, 2019 – 7:30AM TO NOON
- AUGUST 7, 2019 – 4:00PM TO 7:00PM
All currently vacant reserved seats will be on sale starting August 5th.
Any reserved seating tickets that are not purchased by August 6th will be available to the public for purchase on August 7th.
PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- SEASON FOOTBALL RESERVED SEATING - $30
- STAFF RESERVED SEATING - $30
- **SENIOR CITIZENS - $25
**Must be at least 62, reside in the TASD and have ID
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO PURCHASE RESERVED SEATING TICKETS FOR THE BACKYARD BRAWL ON AUGUST 5TH.
SAFE SCHOOL HELPLINE
If you see something, say something! The Safe School Helpline is a convenient, confidential way for anyone to report information about situations that might affect safety at our school. You can call the number any time of the day or night to report concerns about unsafe or potentially disruptive activities or situations including drug or alcohol abuse, weapons, harassment, bullying or threats. All calls are completely confidential.
- 800-418-6423 (800-4-1-VOICE ext. 359)
- TEXT: 66746, TIPS
- Download the free app
How YOU Can Help a Friend with a Mental Health Concern
- Take it seriously. Act NOW.
- Find a quiet, private place to talk to your friend.
- Tell him/her why you are concerned and what specific behaviors you’ve noticed.
- Talk in a calm, nonjudgmental, and caring way.
- Listen, don’t lecture.
- Encourage your friend to seek help.
- Prepare for all possible reactions. You may need to ask other people to assist you.
- Take care of yourself.
- Offer support, understanding, and encouragement.
- Never keep talk of suicide a secret. Tell a trusted adult (school nurse, school counselor, teacher, coach, parent, etc.).
August 6, 2019
7:00 PM Board Work Session Meeting
August 13, 2019
7:00 PM Board Regular Session Meeting
August 21, 2019
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Meet the Teacher Night - Grade 3
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Meet the Teacher Night - Grade 4
August 22, 2019
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Meet the Teacher Night - Grade 1
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Meet the Teacher Night - High School
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Meet the Teacher Night - Middle School
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Meet the Teacher Night - Grade 2
August 26, 2019
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Kindergarten Orientation
5:15 PM - 7:15 PM Preschool/Daycare Orientation