The Tyrone Elementary and Middle School Positive Behavior support teams are hosting the 2nd annual Color-Blast! All money raised will go to our Positive Behavior Support Programs at the Tyrone Elementary and Middle Schools. Our donation goal is $10,000. Here are some basic facts about this event!
- The Color-Blast will be held on Saturday, May 6 on the Tyrone Area School District campus. Registration will begin at 10 am and the race will kick off at 11 am.
- The race will be a 5k or 3.1 miles. We will do three different starts- the first for people who want to run it, the second for older kids, and the third for our younger students.
- The registration fee is $30 per person. All students 10 and under have to be accompanied by an adult (and there is no registration fee for the adult).
- It is a fun run meaning, no times are kept and there are no winners.
- The run is open to EVERYONE including community and others interested in participating. Just click here to register online or stop in our Elementary Office to pick up a packet.
- In addition to asking for donations you can also create a personal website for your student with a link to email to friends and family across the nation where they can securely donate with a credit card. Click here to create a personal donation website. The more donations you collect the more great prizes your earn. Click here to see a detailed prize list.
- Don't forget to add your friends and family to the color
blast! For each $30 that you raise over your initial $30 You can add a family
member to join in on the fun. The additional person would receive a t-shirt as
well! You can register your family
members through the donation envelope insert.
- Registration packets with money collected must be turned in by March 31st. Checks can be made payable to TAMS SOAR.
We hope that you will join us on May 6!