Tyrone Area Elementary School PTOWhat is the PTO?The PTO is a non-profit organization that is made up of parents and teachers. The PTO works in collaboration with school teachers, staff, and community to improve the students educational experience.Stay informed:Like us on Facebook at Tyrone Elementary PTOEmail us at email@example.comHow you can help!
- Volunteer at events!
- Attend a PTO Meeting - 1st Monday of every month at 3:30 (location to be announced on Facebook prior to each meeting). If there is no school on the first Monday, the meeting will be held on the second Monday of the month. There is no meeting held in December.
- AmazonSmile - Link your Amazon purchases to TAES & Amazon will donate .5% to our school on eligible items
Why you should get involved
- Opportunities to meet other parents and school staff
- The work is rewarding!
- Limited time commitment
- We always need help - which we could adapt to your interests and skills!
- Your child benefits!
- You become a role model for our students!