Advisor - Angela Kline
What is FBLA?
Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) is a nonprofit educational association of student members preparing for careers in business or who are just simply interested in learning more about the free enterprise system. FBLA helps students develop leadership abilities, and prepare for entry into, and advancement within, a business or business-related occupation. Members learn how to engage in business enterprise, how to direct the affairs of a group, and how to compete honorably in competitive events. FBLA members help themselves by becoming better employees and better citizens. FBLA is offered to high school students with over 214,000 members and more than 5,250 chapters.
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work
- Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise
- Encourage members in the development of projects that contribute to the improvement of home, business, & community
- Develop character
- Prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism
- Encourage and practice efficient money management
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals and to facilitate the transition from school to work