2021-22 YEARBOOKS ON SALE NOW
Deadline to Order - April 15, 2022 (Online Ordering Only)
- Full Color Pages
- Student designed cover artwork
- Daycare through 4th Grade
- Class portraits & group photo, school events, field trips, candids and more
- 4th grade favorites, baby photos, & love lines
- Books will deliver before school is out for summer
. **Please enter homeroom teacher's name when ordering**
Dear 4th grade students,
The time has come to think about the yearbook contest for the front and back covers of the TAES yearbook. Any 4th grade student wishing to participate will need to submit a drawing on a blank sheet of white paper (8 ½ x 11) by November 5th to their teacher. The PTO will then select a winner for the front cover and a winner for the back cover, who will each receive a FREE yearbook at the end of the year. Keep in mind that the yearbook is for all grades. Please have fun and be creative!
* Drawings must be on a blank sheet of white paper (8 ½ x 11).
* Artwork must be original and drawn by a 4th grade TAES student. DO NOT TRACE OR COPY your design from ANY publication-hard copy, digital, or otherwise.
* Add your name and the year to the drawing.
* All words need to be spelled correctly or it won't be considered.
* Deadline is November 5, 2021.
* The PTO reserves the right to disqualify any submission that does not follow the contest rules.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Lauren Garda at email@example.com
or 684-1342 ext. 2246