TYRONE COLOR-BLASTThe Tyrone Elementary and Middle School Positive Behavior support teams are hosting the 4th annual Color-Blast! All money raised will go to our Positive Behavior Support Programs at the Tyrone Elementary and Middle Schools. Our donation goal is $10,000. Here are some basic facts about this event!
- The Color-Blast will be held on Saturday, April 25th on the Tyrone Area School District campus. Registration will begin at 10 am and the race will kick off at 11 am.
- The race will be a 5k or 3.1 miles. We will do three different starts- the first for people who want to run it, the second for older kids, and the third for our younger students.
- The registration fee is $30 per person. All students 10 and under have to be accompanied by an adult (and there is no registration fee for the adult).
- It is a fun run meaning, no times are kept and there are no winners.
- Please visit SignMeUp.com/TyroneColorBlast for more information and to register online.
- The run is open to EVERYONE including community and others interested in participating.
If you have any further questions please email Jessica Hetrick or Kourtney KlockA vendor fair will also take place during the race. If you are interested in participating as a vendor please complete and return the application below.We hope that you will join us on May 4th!