The Tyrone Elementary and Middle School Positive Behavior Support teams host a yearly Color-Blast event! All money raised goes to our Positive Behavior Support Programs at the Tyrone Elementary and Middle Schools. Each year, we set a donation goal and strive to reach it. Here are some facts about the annual event:
- The Color-Blast is typically held on a Saturday in spring (April/May) on the district campus.
- Information regarding how to register, the cost of registration, and specific event details will be sent home with students and advertised on the district’s webpage.
- The race will be a 5k or 3.1 miles. We will do three different starts:
- the first for people who want to run it
- the second for older kids
- the third for our younger students.
- The Color-Blast is a fun run - no times are kept and there are no winners.
- The run is open to EVERYONE including community and others interested in participating.