TYRONE AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT
701 Clay Avenue
Tyrone, PA 16686
Telephone: (814) 684-0710 ext. 4128
Fax Number: (814) 684-8408
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
The school district collects real estate taxes. Bills are mailed July 1 of each year. Installment payments are available. Owners are responsible for forwarding bills to their mortgage companies.Important Payment Dates
The final due date for all property tax payments is December 31st. Unpaid balances will be turned over to the County Tax Claim Bureau for collection. The following claim tax bureaus for Tyrone Area School District are:Blair County Tax Claim Bureau (814) 317-2361Centre County Tax Claim Bureau (814) 355-6805Huntingdon County Tax Claim Bureau (814) 643-3526
- 2% Discount due by August 31st
- Face Amount due by October 31st
- 10% Penalty due by December 31st
We now accept credit card payments.
We Proudly Accept: VISA, MASTERCARD, AND DISCOVER
Notice: Service Fee
- Transaction will include a service fee if you pay with your credit or debit card. The total payment will include either a $2.50 or 2.95% service fee (whichever is greater).
- Service Fees are assessed by the credit card processor, not by Tyrone Area School District
- Note: Service Fees are non-refundable.
Your statement will reflect 2 line items for this transaction:
1. Tax Payment for Tyrone Area School District
2. Service Fee associated with the processing of your payment
EARNED INCOME TAX
Effective for 2012, all Earned Income Tax Returns are to be filed with the Blair County Tax Collection Bureau. Please access www.blairtax.org or call (814) 947-4800 for the proper forms and mailing address.