Tyrone Area School District
2018-2019 District Goals
- To Develop and address resiliency in students and staff.
- To align the mathematics curriculum and assessments and strengthen mathematics instruction by promoting the Standards for Mathematical Practice.
- To design high quality learning experiences in literacy across all subjects for ALL students.
- To effectively utilize Technology to promote high levels of student engagement, collaborative learning, and authentic problem solving.
- To implement the District All Hazards Plan and provide training to staff, students, and the community.
- To improve and strengthen the relationship with staff, parents and the community.