The following paperwork is required to Long-term Volunteer in the Tyrone Area School District. It is the volunteers responsibility to apply for clearances and submit all paperwork to the Business Office to be board approved.a. Sign and return4. Act 34 State Police Criminal Record Checka. Go to epatch.state.pa.usb. Click on Request a Criminal History Recordc. Click on Pennsylvania Access to Criminal History (PATCH) Websited. Click on “New Record Check Volunteers Only”; the fee is waived for unpaid volunteerse. Enter your information and print out the record check, bring a copy to the Business Office5. Act 151 Child Abuse History Clearancea. Visit: www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis,(Child Welfare Portal) click on Create Individual Account and enter the information to create your Individual Login. Login and follow the instructions. For purpose of clearance, select Volunteer. The fee is waived for unpaid volunteers.b. Applicants will receive their results more quickly via email and will be able to print their results from any computer. Once completed bring a copy to the Business Office.6. Act 114 Federal Criminal History Record Check - New fingerprint vendor, IDEMIA
- You need to pre-register before being fingerprinted
- Go to https://uenroll.identogo.com
- Enter the Service Code 1KG6Y3 for PDE Volunteer
- Click on Schedule or Manage Appointment; complete the fields and click on Next until all registration pages are complete.
- When registering you have the option to schedule an appointment to have your fingerprints taken. Appointments are not required but are recommended.
- Payment is due at the time of fingerprinting, $21.35, which can be paid by money orders, cashier’s check, or major credit cards.
- Once fingerprinted, bring the IdentoGo Receipt to the Business Office.
- If you don’t have internet access you can call 1-844-321-2101 to pre-register.
7. TB Testa. You can contact your physician. If you had a test within the last year, submit the results.8. HIPAA Forma. Sign and returnPaperwork must be submitted before you volunteer, including a negative TB test. If you have any questions, please call Karen Raling, Human Resources at (814) 684-0710, extension 4142.
- Note: You will be able to track the status of your fingerprints at the IdentoGo website and use the IdentoGo Receipt as verification you applied for your FBI clearance.