Toddler 24+ monthsHours: Monday-Friday 6:00am - 6:00pm
See your child discover something new each day under the caring eyes of our experienced teachers. Children at this age are curious about the world around them. They are busy exploring their environment and learning to communicate their thoughts. While they begin to exert their independence, they are also gaining a better understanding of group play. Our caring teachers keep small hands busy and young minds engaged through activities designed specifically for this age group.Your child will build skills and confidence through games, songs, movement and art experiences By encouraging child-directed play, we ensure that your child develops at his or her own pace. Sharing, cooperating and taking turns teaches your child fundamental social skills. Your toddler will be exposed to rich language through conversations with caregivers and other toddlers throughout the day. Group story time and child initiated reading occurs daily.
- Services offered 6 am - 6 pm Monday through Friday with the exceptions of days listed on the payment agreement.
- A variety of options to meet your childcare needs including: 5 full days, 3 half days, 3 full days, and 5 half days.
- Developmentally appropriate learning experiences for 2-3 years old.
- Caregivers that will work with you and your child when your child expresses interest in potty training.
- Parents have the option of providing their child's lunch or participating in the school district's lunch program.
- Daily communication sheets ensure parent/caregiver communication daily.
- Program licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Welfare.
- Program is currently a Star 1 in the Keystone Stars Child Care Quality Initiative.