INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEARANCES - EMPLOYEES
1. Act 34 State Police Criminal Record Check
- Go to epatch.state.pa.us
- Click on Request a Criminal History Record
- Click on Pennsylvania Access to Criminal History (PATCH) Website
- Click on submit a New Record Check, purpose of the clearance is Employment
- There is a $22.00 fee
- Enter your information and print out the record check, bring a copy to the Business Office
2. Act 151 Child Abuse History Clearance
- Visit compass.state.pa.us/cwis (Child Welfare Portal) click on Create Individual Account and enter the information to create your Individual Login. Login and follow the instructions. For purpose of clearance, select School Employee Governed by the Public School Code.
- There is a fee of $8.00
- Applicants will receive their results more quickly via email and will be able to print their results from any computer. Once completed bring a copy to the Business Office.
3. Act 114 Federal Criminal History Record Check - New fingerprint vendor, IDEMIA
- Applicants are required to pre-register before being fingerprinted
- Go to https://identogo.com
- Enter the Service Code 1KG6XN (School Districts)
- Click on Schedule or Manage Appointment; complete the fields and click on Next until all registration pages are complete.
- When registering you have the option to schedule an appointment to have your fingerprints taken. Appointments are not required but recommended.
- Payment is due at the time of fingerprinting, $22.60, which can be paid by money order, cashier’s check, or major credit cards.
- Once fingerprinted, bring the IdentoGo Receipt to the Business Office.
- If you don’t have internet access you can call 1-844-321-2101 to pre-register.
Note: You will be able to track the status of your fingerprints at the IdentoGo website and use the IdentoGo Receipt as verification you applied for your FBI clearance.