Students in my guided reading class will have reading assignments for homework Monday-Thursday. These reading assignments can range anywhere from:
- practicing a fluency passage
- practicing class vocabulary
- practicing phonics drills
- completing journal entries about the text we are reading
- reading pages from the book we are reading in class
- practicing word study skills
Students will not be required to complete all of the above assignments at one time, but a variety of combinations will be assignment each night. All assignments will be written in the students' agendas.