Picture RetakesMoments Photography will be in on the following dates for retakes. If you had pictures taken just return the original package. If you did not have pictures taken yet be sure to bring in your picture form.Elementary-November 17th & 19th 10 am -1 pmMiddle/High School-November 10th
Safe2Say Something is a youth violence prevention program run by the Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General. The program teaches youth and adults how to recognize warning signs and signals, especially within social media, from individuals who may be a threat to themselves or others and to “say something” BEFORE it is too late. With Safe2Say Something, it’s easy and confidential to report safety concerns to help prevent violence and tragedies.
Here’s how it works:
- Submit an anonymous tip report through the Safe2SaySomething system
- Crisis center reviews, assesses and processes all submissions
- Crisis center sends all submissions to school administration and/or law enforcement for intervention
- If needed, crisis center may contact tipster anonymously through the app
- 1-800-SAFE2SAY (1-844-723-2729)
- Safe2Say website
- Download the free app
How YOU Can Help a Friend with a Mental Health Concern
- Take it seriously. Act NOW.
- Find a quiet, private place to talk to your friend.
- Tell him/her why you are concerned and what specific behaviors you’ve noticed.
- Talk in a calm, nonjudgmental, and caring way.
- Listen, don’t lecture.
- Encourage your friend to seek help.
- Prepare for all possible reactions. You may need to ask other people to assist you.
- Take care of yourself.
- Offer support, understanding, and encouragement.
- Never keep talk of suicide a secret. Tell a trusted adult (school nurse, school counselor, teacher, coach, parent, etc.).
4:00 PM Soccer - Junior High - Girls
4:00 PM Soccer - Varsity - Boys
4:00 PM Volleyball - Junior High - Girls
5:30 PM Soccer - Junior High - Boys
5:30 PM Soccer - Junior Varsity - Boys
7:15 PM Volleyball - Varsity - Girls
4:00 PM Cross Country - Varsity - Coed
6:00 PM Soccer - Varsity - Girls
7:30 PM Soccer - Junior Varsity - Girls