2019 Summer School Physical Education will be held June 10th through June 28th Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 10:00 am.
Please see Cherie Golden in the High School Main Office to sign up for Summer PE.
The cost is $50 per student per session. Payment of $50 is required in order to sign up for Summer PE.
Cash, check and/or money orders are acceptable forms of payment. Please make check or money orders payable to TAHS.
Please be advised that Tyrone Area High School graduation will be held on Tuesday, June 4, 2019. This will be the last day for seniors only. Seniors will make up the April 8, 2019 power outage day on Saturday, June 1, 2019.
The last day for all other students grades PK through 11 will be Wednesday, June 5, 2019. Dismissal for grades KG -11 will start at 10:55 a.m. Preschool will operate on a normal schedule. Daycare will be open.
How YOU Can Help a Friend with a Mental Health Concern
- Take it seriously. Act NOW.
- Find a quiet, private place to talk to your friend.
- Tell him/her why you are concerned and what specific behaviors you’ve noticed.
- Talk in a calm, nonjudgmental, and caring way.
- Listen, don’t lecture.
- Encourage your friend to seek help.
- Prepare for all possible reactions. You may need to ask other people to assist you.
- Take care of yourself.
- Offer support, understanding, and encouragement.
- Never keep talk of suicide a secret. Tell a trusted adult (school nurse, school counselor, teacher, coach, parent, etc.).
ATTENTION TYRONE AREA HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS:
Official high school transcripts are no longer sent through the high school guidance office. The high school has teamed with Parchment.com to send official transcript electronically to colleges and other post-secondary institutions.
Invitations to create an account with Parchment.com were sent to all students via their .tasd email accounts. Each student has been assigned a registration code that is included in the email invitation.
Click here to visit the Parchment.com homepage.
If you have questions, can’t find your email invitation or need a copy of your new registration code, please call or visit the high school guidance office.
June 3, 2019
6:00 PM Senior Excellence Night
June 4, 2019
6:00 PM Commencement
June 5, 2019
June 10, 2019
August 22, 2019
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Meet the Teacher Night - High School