School Picture Day -
Moments Photography will be in to take school pictures on the following schedule.
Middle/High School -
Group A September 14th
Group B September 18th
5th-12th grade cyber students can report on their group day (found in Sapphire) to the Main Office between 9am- 2 pm
Monday, September 21st- Kindergarten, Fourth, Preschool Group A, Daycare
Thursday, September 24th- First and Second Grade
Friday, October 2nd- Third Grade, Preschool Group B, Daycare
Due to the social distance order in place, group photos will not be taken at this time. If this order is lifted later in the school year, Moments Photography will return to do group photos.KG-4th grade cyber students can report to the Elementary Office on any Elementary picture day during the following times.9/21/20 9 am -12 pm9/24/20 9 am -12 pm10/2/20 9 am - 12 pm
Safe2Say Something is a youth violence prevention program run by the Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General. The program teaches youth and adults how to recognize warning signs and signals, especially within social media, from individuals who may be a threat to themselves or others and to “say something” BEFORE it is too late. With Safe2Say Something, it’s easy and confidential to report safety concerns to help prevent violence and tragedies.
Here’s how it works:
- Submit an anonymous tip report through the Safe2SaySomething system
- Crisis center reviews, assesses and processes all submissions
- Crisis center sends all submissions to school administration and/or law enforcement for intervention
- If needed, crisis center may contact tipster anonymously through the app
- 1-800-SAFE2SAY (1-844-723-2729)
- Safe2Say website
- Download the free app
How YOU Can Help a Friend with a Mental Health Concern
- Take it seriously. Act NOW.
- Find a quiet, private place to talk to your friend.
- Tell him/her why you are concerned and what specific behaviors you’ve noticed.
- Talk in a calm, nonjudgmental, and caring way.
- Listen, don’t lecture.
- Encourage your friend to seek help.
- Prepare for all possible reactions. You may need to ask other people to assist you.
- Take care of yourself.
- Offer support, understanding, and encouragement.
- Never keep talk of suicide a secret. Tell a trusted adult (school nurse, school counselor, teacher, coach, parent, etc.).
3:00 PM Tennis - Varsity - Girls
4:00 PM Cross Country - Varsity - Coed
4:00 PM Soccer - Junior High - Girls
4:00 PM Soccer - Varsity - Boys
4:00 PM Volleyball - Junior High - Girls
5:30 PM Soccer - Junior High - Boys
5:30 PM Soccer - Junior Varsity - Boys
7:15 PM Volleyball - Varsity - Girls
4:00 PM Soccer - Varsity - Girls