The Tyrone Elementary and Middle School Positive Behavior support teams are hosting the 4th annual Color-Blast! All money raised will go to our Positive Behavior Support Programs at the Tyrone Elementary and Middle Schools. Our donation goal is $10,000. Here are some basic facts about this event!
- The Color-Blast will be held on Saturday, May 4 on the Tyrone Area School District campus. Registration will begin at 10 am and the race will kick off at 11 am.
- The race will be a 5k or 3.1 miles. We will do three different starts- the first for people who want to run it, the second for older kids, and the third for our younger students.
- The registration fee is $30 per person. All students 10 and under have to be accompanied by an adult (and there is no registration fee for the adult).
- It is a fun run meaning, no times are kept and there are no winners.
- Please visit SignMeUp.com/TyroneColorBlast for more information and to register online.
- The run is open to EVERYONE including community and others interested in participating.
If you have any further questions please email Jessica Hetrick or Kourtney Klock
A vendor fair will also take place during the race. If you are interested in participating as a vendor please complete and return the application below.
We hope that you will join us on May 4th!