SAFE SCHOOL HELPLINE
If you see something, say something! The Safe School Helpline is a convenient, confidential way for anyone to report information about situations that might affect safety at our school. You can call the number any time of the day or night to report concerns about unsafe or potentially disruptive activities or situations including drug or alcohol abuse, weapons, harassment, bullying or threats. All calls are completely confidential.
- 800-418-6423 (800-4-1-VOICE ext. 359)
- TEXT: 66746, TIPS
- Download the free app
How YOU Can Help a Friend with a Mental Health Concern
- Take it seriously. Act NOW.
- Find a quiet, private place to talk to your friend.
- Tell him/her why you are concerned and what specific behaviors you’ve noticed.
- Talk in a calm, nonjudgmental, and caring way.
- Listen, don’t lecture.
- Encourage your friend to seek help.
- Prepare for all possible reactions. You may need to ask other people to assist you.
- Take care of yourself.
- Offer support, understanding, and encouragement.
- Never keep talk of suicide a secret. Tell a trusted adult (school nurse, school counselor, teacher, coach, parent, etc.).
6:00 PM Swimming - Varsity - Coed
4:00 PM Basketball - Junior High - Girls
6:00 PM Wrestling - Junior High - Boys
7:00 PM Wrestling - Varsity - Boys
7:30 PM Basketball - Varsity - Girls